To take part in a closed conference on a specific topic, you just need to register. Usually registration takes place in a simple google-form for the conference you are interested in. The schedule of the Club’s meetings can be easily found on our Events page or on the Facebook-page.
Also you can find out more on how our closed conferences are organized.
Become a member of the Club
- Submit a request to join thorough messaging any Club’s member
- Have an interview with a curator
- Using the invitation from the curator, take part in two closed conferences of the Club as a guest of the Club
- Apply for joining the Club. The application must be approved by two curators of the Club
- Pay membership fee and become a member of Benjamin Franklin’s Club
The membership fee is equivalent to 400 USD per year (see “Loyalty Program” below).
You can attend the first two meetings as a “Guest of the Club” without paying a membership fee beforehand.
- Discount 50% if membership fee is paid during two weeks after the second conference as a “Guest of the Club”.
- Discount 50% upon renewal of yearly membership if having attended at least six off-line closed conferences during a year.
What Club members get
- The right to take part in closed conferences of the Club at any location
- The ability to gain a rating of a Club member with access to VIP-events
- Mentoring support for new members of the club with the curators of the Club (3 personal mentoring sessions)
- Free participation in training webinars on group communications
- 50% discount on all training programs of the Club